Sunday, March 10, 2013

Relapse Prevention: Tools, Tips & Tales

We often hear the expression "relapse doesn't have to be part of recovery".

True enough, but the reality is relapse is often part of people's recovery journey.

On this show we will share tips and tools to protect your sobriety against relapse as best you can, as well as stories from people who have experienced relapse first hand and made it back to recovery.

Please listen to this informative and honest look at relapse signs and symptoms, as well as practical tools for relapse prevention.

You can listen through the widget below, or subscribe to our Podcast by clicking on the link in the right hand sidebar, or following the instructions in the tab above.


Listen to internet radio with The Bubble Hour on Blog Talk Radio

1 comment:

  1. Particularly enjoyed your explanation on "I am powerless over alcohol, but I am master of my own thoughts" ... I couldn't agree more. This is such an ancient teaching of the Masters. I am 9 years sober and still working on mastering my thoughts. Excellent show. Going to post on Twitter today. TY
    Lisa Neumann, Sober Identity

    ReplyDelete