Sunday, November 8, 2015

How To Navigate The Dating World When You're Sober

Dating is confusing enough, at times, but it can be especially tricky to navigate when you're sober. 
On this episode we talk about Sober Dating. We will address questions like: 
  • When/how do I tell someone I'm sober?
  • How do I maintain healthy boundaries and keep focus on self-care/program of recovery?
  • What about dating in early recovery?
  • The person I'm dating is sober, too, which is great, but what pitfalls should I look out for?

What do I do if the person I'm dating drinks? 
And more...
 Listen through the widget below, or follow the link above to learn how to subscribe to our podcast.  Thank you! 

5 comments:

  1. Great post!) Communication is the biggest problem on the first date especially when u'r sobber!) That's why there is a help https://kovla.com/blog/dating-questions/ . These questions will help to feel you more comfortable!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is an informative post and it is very beneficial and knowledgeable. Therefore, I would like to thank you for the endeavors that you have made in writing this article. All the content is absolutely well-researched. Thanks... love spells

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, that was a really cool read! lds chat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Such an amazing and helpful post this is. I really really love it. It's so good and so awesome. I am just amazed. I hope that you continue to do your work like this in the future also filipino dating site

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me. lds singles

    ReplyDelete