Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Express Yourself (Guest: Julie)

Many of us spend our time in active addiction keeping secrets and staying silent. We feel like the WORST thing that could happen would be to tell someone, only to find in recovery that it feels GREAT to talk to others about the things we kept locked away. Guest Julie has been recovering on her own and recently connected with a group of other sober women. She has also discovered the joys of writing funny pieces about her experiences and observations.

2 comments:

  1. I would love to connect with Julie! I feel like our stories are VERY similar. Can I get connected with her through email?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you send it to me (the bubblehour @ gmail.com) I will forward it to her. I am glad you enjoyed her message.

      Delete